Hi everyone! Yes! I’m just a new blogger and I’m not that good into this actually. Anyway, thank you for glancing in my blog. I am really excited about interacting with all of you and this will be a challenging part for me. If you are checking in to this blog, I will be sharing a lot of thoughts and ideas concerning my blog. If you have any concerns or questions about Thinking Matters, please send me your questions and I will attempt to answer them or to offer some, hopefully, helpful advice.
Anyway, just a few background information on myself. I'm Katie, I spend my days mostly at school. I am a student of Adamson University. A Mass Communication major and hopefully will finish my studies with recognition. Technically speaking, it’s pretty hard being a college student but somewhat manageable with the help of loved ones. Maybe each one of us will experience this kind of hardships. We should always remember that there’s no such thing as “giving up”.
So, in this blog, I hope to guide you into simple ways to challenge your thinking skills so that you too will be able to do the things that you are afraid of and learn how to handle them in whatever situations. You will be challenged to change the way you think and the way that you behave to guide you in your decisions. This blog is also about finding your own way. We all think and learn in a different way. And you need to find what works best for you. You don't need to fit into a certain thing to be a successful one. And don't worry if you are not good in one thing. That just means you are better at something else. So focus on what you're interested in, and if you still can't decide, try getting some direct experience. I am looking forward to work with all of you.
Don't forget to leave me a comment and let me know you dropped by. I love hearing from friends and readers! Thank you.Ü
Anyway, just a few background information on myself. I'm Katie, I spend my days mostly at school. I am a student of Adamson University. A Mass Communication major and hopefully will finish my studies with recognition. Technically speaking, it’s pretty hard being a college student but somewhat manageable with the help of loved ones. Maybe each one of us will experience this kind of hardships. We should always remember that there’s no such thing as “giving up”.
So, in this blog, I hope to guide you into simple ways to challenge your thinking skills so that you too will be able to do the things that you are afraid of and learn how to handle them in whatever situations. You will be challenged to change the way you think and the way that you behave to guide you in your decisions. This blog is also about finding your own way. We all think and learn in a different way. And you need to find what works best for you. You don't need to fit into a certain thing to be a successful one. And don't worry if you are not good in one thing. That just means you are better at something else. So focus on what you're interested in, and if you still can't decide, try getting some direct experience. I am looking forward to work with all of you.
Don't forget to leave me a comment and let me know you dropped by. I love hearing from friends and readers! Thank you.Ü
Wow. Very well said Ms. Leong. I'm looking forward for more blogs. Goodluck:)
ReplyDeleteNICEEE:) Keep it up. More blogs to come:))
ReplyDeleteNice Introduction, beb! :)
ReplyDeletethumbs up :)) keep a good work muff <3
ReplyDeleteKate i love your blog! c: I can really relate to this kind of topic and I have a lot of question to ask hope you will help me :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much guys:) Appreciated much:>
ReplyDeleteKeep on posting bloggers:)
well said.good job im proud of you.I <3 U.
ReplyDelete